About love, pets and friendship

Since i was a little girl i have had many pets, parrots, cats, dogs, turtle, canaries and even a lamb but my favourite pet are dogs.
I love dogs because they show when they’re happy or sad, and make you happy. I had a dog named Rosi, she was with me for 18 years but she died a couple of years ago, she was very old. But this weekend when i went to my house in Talca my family adopted a puppy called Simon. He's only three weeks old and he's very playful. My grandfather found him on the street, he looked hungry and sad.
Simon makes whole my family happy, he likes to walk in the countryside, sleep and also tries to bite anything that he sees. This weekend my brother and me built a house to Simon sleep out but he looked so cute and small that we could not leave alone and finally slept in my brother's bed.
He's now part of my family.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al