The story of my favourite photograph

My favourite photograph was taken two years ago, it's a photo of my dog "Rosi". I like it because she accompanied me for 18 years and then photo was taken a few days before she died and that way i can remember her. Last years my dog was very old, she saw just a little and had the body with little tumors. One day she lost his memory and didn't know anyone,i tried to closer but she attack me.
But one day, she was getting close and remember to me. Now understand that she was saying goodbye after all his pain.
I remember her every day and look at that photo because she looks happy, in calm so i miss her less.
I like to remember when i was a baby and she never left me alone, when she ate my toys and my shoes or how much she liked to walk for hours with me.




Comentarios

  1. Owm, she was so beautiful, it´s cute you have the best memories of her

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al