Why did you choose your career?

Why did i choose my career? Important and difficult question because it’s what i’ll be working for the rest of my life and what being very young determines your future.
When i was a child i remember that i received books as a gift, toy medical kits, magnifying glass because i liked to see ant walk among other things. That’s why i wanted to be a doctor, a veterinarian or a researcher.

In high school i’m very interested in science, biology and chemistry mainly, i remember that with my teacher we listened to scientific talks and made us do research projects, enjoyed it.
After the psu my options were biochemistry, medical technology and chemistry and pharmacy. Finally i decided on the last one because i’m interested his labord field.

Studying chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile has been a difficult process, a lot to study, and difficult subjects, but my motivation is to help people.
In the future I would like to work in laboratories, or in clinical pharmacy directly helping people.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al