The most enjoyable subject

My favorite subject until now is Physiology. All classes are theoretical, only the first class we did an experiment very short and easy, but the rest of classes are purely theoretical. Classes consist only of listen and treat understand the subject but sometimes it’s hard to understand for me. I love biology, since i was school, but most of all the function of the human body, know why we get sick or medicament necessary to feel well. Remember the last class, the teacher talk about receptors of human body and I discover how the name of drugs to treat depression are very related with this receptors called "Recaptators". All made sense to me, everything connects, I found it amazing.
Enjoy when my mom or my grandmother asked for somethings disease and I am able to respond about it, now I don't know much about medicaments but I hope in a short time know this.
For now I like learn about the human body, trying to understand how everything connects, how different drugs can create reactions but above all how things happen. I love learning somethings interesting every day and Physiology make that possible.


Comentarios

  1. Wow, it's a difficult subject because requiers a lot of memory but it's great understand a lot of things

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al