Getting to know each other

My name is Javiera Vergara. I´am 20 years old and i was born in Talca, seventh region of this country. My mother is from Talca and my father is from Santiago, they married very young and decided to live in Talca because it’s a quiet town. I have a brother, he is 12 years old, and he is called Javier, i think my parents really liked the name.

I studied in Liceo Abate Molina of Talca, and the last year i travel to Santiago to study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile. I always wanted to study something related to science and health.

I love the music, play guitar, read and see new places because of it i enjoy Santiago.
It’s hard to live in another city, sometimes i miss my family and friends but here i know nice people and learned a lot from my career and profession.


                                                                Hill of the virgin, Talca

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al