My favourite piece of technology

It's hard to me choose only one piece of technology because i use many devices during the day, but i can't imagine my life without computer and cellphone, definitely they are my favourite pieces of technology. I remember when i was a child at the age of 10 my parents gave me my first computer and at the age of 12 my first cellphone, i am very exited.
I use the computer every day to do my homework, and i use my cellphone to do many things for example call my family, talk with my friends, surf the internet and check my social network.
I use all  day my cellphone even when should have it tour off. I like these devices because i can be informed. My life without cellphone or computer would be difficult and less comfortable, i hope that never happens.

Comentarios

  1. The cellphone is my favourite piece too, that helps me in every aspects of my life and i love it.


    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al