My favourite book or film

When i was a little girl my mom grounded me and forced me to read all the books "Papelucho" , now i am grateful because i enjoy to read. I remember that in school i don’t like the books that the teacher forced to read and looked for other books that i liked. From that moment i read short stories, romance novels, science fiction books and others but two years ago i met with my old teacher and she recommended me to read "El principito" . She said me that the book it's not for children it's for adults. Now it's my favourite book. It is attractive to me because it is a short story but it leaves us a great teaching. I read " El principito" when i'm sad, happy, worried, always is a good time to read it!. I recommend it because helps us understand that life is more easier than we think.

Comentarios



  1. I remember that I had to read "papelucho and the Martian" I liked it a lot and also "the little prince" but I never understood it when I was a kid.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i read it for the school, amazing book, one of my favourites!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al