An expert in your field

Is very difficult for me to choose just one expert but I feel special admiration for persons of science and more still for women working in science. Two o three years ago I saw "GENIUS: EINSTEIN" documentary about the life of Albert Einstein and I got a big surprise when I discovered that after all awesome discoveries SHE was, Mileva Maric the wife of Albert.
Serbian mathematician, Mileva was born in 1875 in Titel, Serbia. She admitted to the  Federal Polytechnic Institute of Zurich to study physics. She was the first woman to graduate in physics from that institute. Mileva resigned herself to the role of wife and mother, leaving aside her professional career in favour of that of her husband. The most important work of she is the co-authorship of "Theory of the Relativity" with Albert Einstein although she was not recognized in any document.
I like her because was a brilliant woman but in the epoch, she lived his work was not recognized and lived in her husband’s shadow. Fantastic women who should be called the mother of relativity for me.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Our smart brain et al